In association with Baja Christian Ministries

Building Houses and Latrines in Baja California Mexico



Border Crossing Information - News

Note: This page will be updated as the US Customs and
Department of Homeland Security make announcements.

Will I have to get a US Passport?


Please verify before traveling!

For Minor children go here:

A notarized consent letter from a/the parent(s) or legal guardian is required for children under age 18 traveling alone, or in someone else's custody.  (Along with a U.S. Birth Certificate and other picture identification.)  Ask your local police department if they provide minor ID's.
(Download Form Minors Consent to Travel Letter)




Send mail to Dave Bower  with questions or comments about this web site or its contents.
Last modified: October 2013